- The 2012 SoDA Report (@econsultancy): The more a brand acts in real-time, the more relevant it becomes to consumers.
- What one one wants to tell you about email marketing
- How increasing interaction helps retain customers
- These Social Currency Wheels Show Why Everyone Loves Samsung And Forgot About Sony
- The biggest trends in business for 2013
- Social business: what companies are really doing?
- The 24 most inspiring photos of 2012
- The best (and worst) of mobile connectivity
- How to write the perfect subject line (Infographic)
- 10 tips for improving your e-commerce checkout
- Inbound marketing is about content and context
- Tips for inspiring introverts in the office
- Content marketing: The game
- 29 Linkedin tips everyone should use
- The most valuable leadership skills
- 70 critical thinking questions
- What pricing strategy beats discounts?
- The secret of neuromarketing
- Five millennials myths
- How to inspire ownership spirit among employees
La folie du Black Friday est passée… c’est maintenant au tour des Fêtes! Vous aurez donc bientôt le temps de travailler sur l’optimisation des “landing page” et de vos communications!
- 10 twitter ways to improve your holiday sales
- Build your 2013 promotional plan
- The new Passbook with IOS6 Devices: For retailers that use coupons to drive customers to retail locations, this is a dream come true!
- The email checklist: Perform 7 quality and best practice checks to ensure your email looks—and works—the way it should.
- 9 responsive email design
- The anatomy of a sign up thank you page
- 7 Critical Things Every Lead Nurturing Email Needs to Communicate
- The Top Reasons For Shopping Cart Abandonment Explained [Infographic]
- 10 ways to improve your site navigation
- A Simple Breakdown of All Your Facebook Advertising Options
Ce qui m’attire dans un site Web est la façon dont une simple idée est exploitée. En voici quelques uns…
Mes trouvailles du moment:
- Is 2013 really the year of mobile this time?
- 10 Ted Talks about the beauty and difficulty of being creative
- 10 effective ways to get more email subscribers
- A simple guide to responsive typography
- 20 must see infographics for web designer
- 10 Early sketches of iconic objects
- Interesting digital marketing stats
- Converting Likes into sales
- 1200 posters: On the 12th of every month for a year, we’re releasing a limited-edition print (100) by an up-and-coming, young artists.
- My ideal bookshelf: Buy a paint that portraits the spines of your favorite books: the ones that changed your life, that defined who you are, that you read again and again.
- Quaterly Co.: It’s like a magazine, but instead of receiving words on a page, our subscribers receive actual items that tell a compelling story crafted by the contributor.
- SitOrSquat: Find a bathroom while you are on the go
Et le bonheur continue:
- How Many Downloads Does an App Need…?
- The New Commerce
- Top 10 Facebook Apps for Fan Engagement and Building Community
- 5 Things that Were Meant to be Huge… but never happened
- Are we Immune to Viral Marketing
- 11 Best 2011 Magazine Covers
- The 10 Key Skills for the Future of Work
- Social Media Strategy for Holiday Retailers
Et le mot de la semaine…
Disruption is coming to all of our industries whether we like it or not. At the same time, there’s an opportunity for us to do our own disrupting. It’s hard to take extraordinary chances, to leap into the unknown. But as history has shown us, that’s how industries prosper. – Chris Anderson (WIRED Business Conference)
- Who’s Really Scanning All Those QR Codes? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The 15 Most Detrimental Social Media Mistakes You’re Making
- How Foursquare & AmEx Are Putting a Fresh Twist on Loyalty Marketing
- Top 10 Things Customers Expect from Your Online Store
- Réservoir T, un nouveau réseau social dédié au talent! Actualités Techno – Métrovision http://t.co/1Rv7SWy
Et quelques extras…