8 Resources to Level-up Your Welcome Series: Check out this comprehensive list of the top welcome series resources to help advance your welcome series strategy.
5 Questions You Should Ask Every Customer:
- What made you decide to hire us/buy from us in the first place?
- What’s one thing we do better than others you do business with?
- What’s one thing we could do to create a better experience for you?
- Do you refer us to other, and if so, why?
- What would you Google to find a business like ours?
The Blogging Tactic No One Is Talking About: Optimizing the Past: Historical optimization is a way to get more out of the content you already have; but it’s also a way to get a leg up on such a competitive content landscape. It’s also a way to deliver even more value to the people reading your content.
Why Unscalable Marketing Activities are Best for B2B Companies: The best way to close high-dollar B2B accounts is to do the opposite. You need one-to-one communication ASAP.
Customer Experience Is Defined By The Experience Customer’s Have, Remember And Share: It’s been reported that customers will pay up to 25% more for a similar product if they believe they’re going to get an exceptional experience. They’re willing to spend more money with brands that deliver experiences that excel over mediocrity.
BONUS: Worth A Listen: This Week’s Recommended Marketing Podcasts