How Seth Godin Would Launch a New Business With $1,000 And 90 Days to Spare
- Market WITH people, not AT them. Your customers are human beings, just like you.
- Focus on the smallest audience possible. You can always expand later.
- Create a remarkable product. If your first 10 customers spread the word about it, you have a winner. If not, collect feedback and start again.
- Create an abundance of confidence. Give away a huge amount of value for free so people trust you in return.
- Make a spinner and spin the wheel. There will never be a perfect time to do anything: do something and stick to it.
The importance of navigating change in your organization: Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo Chairman and CEO & Doug McMillon, Walmart President and CEO
Your 6-Month Marketing Action Plan – The Noob Guide to Online Marketing
- 8 of the core components of an Internet marketing strategy are covered here. You’ll find a brief overview of each and what you should do in the first 6 months.
Will e-commerce destroy the corner shop?
- If digital commerce is so efficient and convenient why Amazon launched its Amazon Go service, which is a traditional store (with some futuristic features)? Why some retailers with traditional profile, like BestBuy, thrive?
How Chief Marketing Officers Can Innovate With Direct Mail
BONUS: 6 Business Leaders Tell you How to Sell Them